So, 2018 is flying by and we’re into May already (how did that happen??). The weather is looking good and summer is just around the corner – yay! But I haven’t done a post about what I’m up to/planning recently so here it is… a brief look at what I want to achieve this month:
- I would like to plan out more of my travel for this year – I have a few short trips in the pipeline but I need to get on with getting things organised/booked. Since planning is one of my favourite parts of travelling, this one should be easy to achieve!
- I want to get my photography blog up and running properly… as you know, as well as travel, I love photography so I have started a blog about my abstract/creative photography. If you are interested in finding out more, you can check it out here: Kate Kreates
- I say this regularly, but I really need to get more organised with my blogging… I want to write and plan my posts much further in advance – I’m often still finishing off a post on the day I want to publish it!
- I need to get on with sorting out which shows/gigs we are going to in New York (we’re off in November) – tickets for popular events get booked up so early and I don’t want to miss out on things we really want to see and do. The problem is, there is just so much choice (and I’m not good with lots of choice!)!
- I want to get back into running – I have barely run since last summer and I am feeling very unfit now! I have two chronic lung conditions and keeping my fitness up is so important for my health, but life is so hectic that it has got put on the back-burner for months… this one is actually really important so should definitely be a priority!
So those are my goals for this month. Let me know what your goals are for May….